I set out to participate through out the the 30days. Some of the topics are areas I would not normally cover on my blog but it would not be a challenge if it was a walk in the park! It was almost two months since I put out my first post for this year so this will certainly be a boost for this year and the challenge of writing about topics which I would never have written about was a challenge I was looking forward to. The topics were released before hand. The bloggers are mostly Zimbabweans and some Afrikans. Below is a list of all the posts for the month of September.
1. My blogging journey
2. Top 10 African Home Rules
3. My totem
4. How not to…
5. Are your parents included in your retirement plans?
6. My experience at an event or restaurant
7. My top 10 favourite songs (from my country)
8. My relationship with God or the church
9. My thoughts on Colourism
10. Number 1 must do thing in my city
11. Local Brands Review
12. My top 3 favourite pieces or outfits in my closet
13. The 1 question everyone keeps asking me
14. A mental health post
15. Why I am doing the 30 day challenge
16. My health and fitness journey (or lack thereof)
17. Staple meal in my family
18. Sex on the first date
19. Why I chose my career path
20. Top 3 destinations in Africa
21. My thoughts on infertility
22. Black women in the workplace: do we have to explain our hair?
23. Can your significant other police what you wear?
24. Favourite photographer from my country
25. Feminism/ Humanism/ Womanism. Where do you stand and why?
26. Children born out of matrimonial homes
27. Dating while parenting
28. What do you call cohabiting in your country? (the disadvantages/ advantages PICK ONE)
Day 15 – Why I am doing the 30 day challenge